Monday 18 March 2013

Lust Have It March 2013! Spoiler alert: It's massive in value!

This morning, I received my Lust have It box in the mail, and I knew that they were making some changes in preparation for their increase in price from $14.95/mth to $19.95/mth...but I tend not to take these things too seriously when they say "Yeah, we're going to give you 100 bucks' worth of stuff for 20 bucks".

Oh boy, was I surprised!

First, when I add all of this up, and don't include the sample-sized products, the value here is  $136!!!

Then, the sample sized products are really generous. The face mask is enough for a really decent mask, or two if you're a bit more savvy with it. The hair treatment is easily enough for 5 goes on my fine, shoulder-length hair.
Let's have a look at the products, shall we?

First, we have Bio Elixia Body Shaper Cellulite Contour Creme. RRP $59, 150ml FULL SIZED PRODUCT
I'm always a bit dubious about these kinds of products, so at the very least, I have a really nice, high end body moisturiser that smells great and just might help out with my bumpy thighs and tummy. I'm very pleased with this.

Gosh eyeshadow - light brown
Next up is Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eye shadow RRP $16, FULL SIZED PRODUCT
I got this one in colour "light brown" and it's a really gorgeous nude colour with a slight shimmer. It will definitely be a regularly used product in my house, as I do so love to wear nude colours.

Then there's The Natural Source Camouflage Colour Crayons RRP $9.95 each (I got 2!) FULL SIZED PRODUCT
I got a nail polish last month from this company, and I really liked it (except the way it smelled), so I was pleased to see colour products here again from the same company. I got 2 green colours, a lime and a more army-ish camo-type colour, so they'll be really awesome for any green-ish makeup looks I'm doing. They would have come in really handy for St. Patrick's Day yesterday! Very pleased with the creamy consistency.

Next, I got 2 sample sized products, Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair hair treatment (RRP $20.99 for the 200ml bottle) This is a really decent sized sample. Like I said, it'll do my hair probably 5 times, so I'll be able to really get a sense of how it works with my hair and skin and get a decent review out for you guys.

Last of all, there's Advance Natural Calming and Soothing Mask ($39.50 for the 50ml product)
This is a gorgeous face mask. I seem to be amassing a huge collection of mask products at the moment, so I might need to have some girls over for a bit of a pamper session! It has chamomile and chickweed to calm the skin, which is great for me, because every time I come home from a big workout session, my poor skin is all angry and red and sweaty. This will be a lovely treat.

On that, I've found that treating my body from the outside can often feel as good as filling myself with sugar and fat. A lovely face mask, a nice relaxing bath, all go a long way to rewarding myself for a job well done, and although I know there's a long way to go, I'm staying really motivated with these little things.

Now, there's some extra value in the box.

A $15 voucher for The Iconic.(min. spend $59)
A 25% off voucher for Bio Elixia (So, if you bought the same product again, you can save $15 there.)
A free first month voucher for Dollar Shave Club (If you choose the executive razor, you can save $10)

Oh, and a lollipop! It was very quickly claimed by Max, but I didn't mind, since I'm not having sweet things anyway.

All in all, an amazing box! Check it out for yourself at www.lusthaveit.com.au


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment