Friday 12 April 2013

Bellabox April 2013.

This month, I was seriously considering cancelling my subscription to bellabox. The boxes in the past few months just haven't excited me like the ones towards the end of last year did, and I was feeling a bit disappointed.

Then, today, this arrived.

8 sample items, most of which are really relevant to my needs, and within the entire purpose of these boxes, which is to let us try samples of products or brands that we haven't tried before. So, what's in there? Let's have a look.

CELLULIX GLACIAL MINERAL GEL - a face mask, which contains negatively charged molecules to draw out the positively charged bacteria from your skin. It's all a bit scientific for me.

LASH CARD - exclusive to bellabox. A product that I feel is kind of pointless and silly, but I see where the gimicky nature of it will attract buyers. It's basically a guard for your mascara to stop it from clumping up and/or getting on your eyelid.

INDIO SKIN TONIC - An active toner which uses natural botanicals to actually guard against moisture loss.

AYURDA SKIN PERFECTING MOISTURISER & bonus firming and toning lotion sachet - Natural ingredients do wonders for your skin by increasing blood flow and evening out skin tone.

PROPLENISH MARINE COLLAGEN SACHETS - I'm a little afraid of these. I have 3 of them...and you're supposed to dissolve it in water and DRINK it. It's for giving you a glow from within, and assisting in the health maintenance of hair, skin and nails.

SALLY HANSEN MAGNETIC NAIL COLOUR - Now this is right up my alley. It's the same as all the other magnetic colours, and I really like the bronze colour that I got. At $16.95 RRP, the box just paid for itself.

CEDEL DRY CONDITIONER - Yup, that's right. Dry conditioner. It was only a matter of time.

I'll give these samples a go in the coming week and let you know what I think!


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment