Friday 5 April 2013

I'm with the band: How to smell like a rockstar (in a good way)!


 I am always really excited when I receive surprises in the mail, and when this one arrived, I was super-stoked. What could it be? It was a black box from Australis, with a pink ribbon.

I carefully untied the ribbon and lifted the top of the box and WOW! Brand new perfume sprays from Australis in wild new scents to suit the budding rockstar! As always, the packaging is pink and black, which I absolutely LOVE!

As for the scents, I really like them both.

"Get your rocks off" is a combination of berry, coconut, mango and apricot, a fruity scent that reminds me of summer.

"Wild at heart" is a fruity, flirty floral with touches of lily and violet, perfect for a day out at a music festival!
Here's the best part: Who wants one for FREE???

Right now when you make any online purchase from www.australiscosmetics.com.au, you get a free perfume spray! (subject to availability)

Alternately, you can find these at Priceline, Big W, K Mart and all awesome pharmacies.

Go try them out for yourself. at $4.49 RRP, you can't go wrong!

The awesome people at Australis cosmetics provided this product to me free of charge for my consideration and review. As always, my opinions are my own and I have not been paid for my review.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment