Tuesday 16 April 2013

Priceline haul and beauty bag!

Right now at Priceline, for the next week or so, there is a really awesome deal! Spend $60 amongst the brands included (Bourgois, Sally Hansen, Australis, ModelsPrefer, Savvy by DB, Rimmel London, Manicare, Eco Tools, Kiss, Revlon, I'm sure I've missed some, the point is there's lots to choose from!) and you automatically get their Beauty Bg with over $200 of products inside!



The top photo here is what I bought to get it. Total was $63.28.

The middle picture is the contents of the beauty bag. WOW!

At the bottom is a better picture of the Sally Hansen Nail strips that I bought. I couldn't wait to put them on! I'll do a tutorial later in the week on how to apply nail strips and decals.


For an even better look at the contents, check out my video below!




No comments:

Post a Comment